Install WordRake Editing Software
WordRake for Microsoft Word for Mac
1. To get started, close all documents and quit out of Microsoft Word.
2. Click the blue button (below) to download WordRake for Word.
3. Then, from your downloads folder, double-click the download "WordRakeMacInstall.pkg" file to begin installation.
4. Once installation is complete, open a Microsoft Word document and click on the WordRake tab above the ribbon.
5. To activate your license, click on the "License" button.
(Can’t find it? Look for the long string of characters near the bottom of the earlier email. If you can’t find that email, please contact support and we’ll help you.)
It’s that easy. Have questions? Please contact support.
Additional User Resources